These wings bring some umami flavor to the table. They are crispy, juicy and straight-up delicious.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- ½ cup Kikkoman® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- ¼ cup real maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon Kikkoman® Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Place wings on prepared sheet pan.
- Whisk together teriyaki, syrup, ginger and sriracha and pour half over wings.
- Roast at 425°F for 15 minutes.
- Remove wings from the oven and brush with remaining sauce.
- Turn oven to broil and broil wings for 5 minutes until golden and crisp.