Fry won ton wrappers or Egg roll wrappers (cut into strips)or you can bake them also.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 package won ton wrappers
- 1 block Sincerely Brigitte Jalapeno Cilantro cheese shredded
- 1/2 block Sincerely Brigette Chipotle cheese Shredded- optional
- 1/4 cup Chopped cilantro
- 1/2 to 1 cup Sweet Chili Sauce (like Frank's)
- 1/2 to 1 cup Mixed Mini Sweet Peppers diced or sliced
Spread out the cooked won tons on a cookie sheet, drizzle with the Sweet Chili Sauce and peppers on top of that. Sprinkle the amount of Sincerely Brigitte cheese on top of that. Now bake in the oven at 350 degrees about 8 minutes or until cheese has melted. Then sprinkle the optional cilantro on top of that and enjoy.
You can make a different variation of toppings and cheeses based on your favorite Sincerely Brigitte Cheese!