Crushed ice always makes me feel like a kid with a snow cone...even when served in a very grown-up martini glass complete with liquor. Try one of these after a meal and you may never drink your coffee hot again!
- Prep Time
- 1 ounce light rum
- 1 ounce butterscotch schnapps
- 1/2 ounce walnut liqueur
- 1/2 ounce coffee liqueur
- Almond milk (to taste)
1. Crush ice cubes in an ice crusher or blender.
2. Fill a pre-chilled martini glass full of crushed ice, trying to avoid any melted liquid which will just dilute the drink without chilling it.
3. Add the spirits (rum, butterscotch, nut, and coffee) in the order listed; stir once.
4. Fill with almond milk and stir again.
5. Serve with a small straw and garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar.
Recipe published in JOY of KOSHER with Jamie Geller Magazine Fall 2015 SUBSCRIBE NOW