This really is The Best Cheesecake! Easy to make, with only a few ingredients. No frills, just simple, creamy, yummy cheesecake with a hint of orange.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 pound farmer cheese
- ½ cup sugar or any sweetener
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 6 ounces vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Pre-made crust
- Chocolate chips
1. Mix all ingredients in blender or food processor for 5-10 minutes until farmer cheese is smooth.
2. Pour into 8 or 9 inch square pan, then bake at 250°F for 2 hours or until center is set. Let cool in oven with door ajar.
Optional: You could bake in a pre-made crust if you want, or add chocolate chips of any flavor if desired. If adding chips add after about an hour of baking time so they won't fall to bottom.