A unique recipe twist for easy homemade pizza with three different topping combinations. These pizzas are colorful and simply delicious for Shavuot!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 pizzasServings
- 12.5 oz. (350 gr.) frozen pastry dough, such as Maadanot Frozen Rolled Short Dough for Savory Pastries
Traditional Margharita Pizza
- 20 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup Tnuva Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Fresh basil
Goat Cheese and Beet Pizza
- 1 beet, roasted in the oven for 40 minutes
- ¾ cup Tnuva Goat Cheese
- Freshly ground coarse black pepper
- Fresh thyme
Caramelized Zucchini and Rosemary Pizza
- 3 zucchinis, roasted in the oven with olive oil, salt and a sprinkle of sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- ½ cup Tnuva Parmesan, grated
1. Defrost the pastry dough overnight in the refrigerator. It should be soft and easy to work with. Carefully roll out the dough on a clean, flat surface lightly covered in flour.
2. Assemble the dough into round baking dishes. Using a fork, press the dough into the dish. Place the dough into the freezer for about 20 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to about 325°F. Remove the dough from the freezer and bake for 15 minutes until the dough is golden brown.
4. Gather all the prepared the pizza toppings. Assemble toppings for each pizza flavor.
5. Bake each pizza for 15-20 minutes until crispy and golden. Enjoy warm.