Spinach salad with tuna makes this a salad that eats like a meal.
- 4 ServingsServings
- 12 cups pre-washed fresh trimmed spinach
- 1 cup medium onions, thinly sliced into wedges or rings
- 1 cup crumble blue cheese
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup candied pecans or favorite candied nuts
- Desired amount balsamic vinaigrette OR any cream based dressing desired amount
1 For each serving, place 3 cups fresh spinach on plate.
2 Gently flake 1/2 cup Chicken of the Sea® Premium Albacore Tuna over spinach.
3 Top with 1/4 cup each of onions and crumbled blue cheese.
4 Sprinkle salad with 1 to 2 tablespoons candied pecans.
5 Server with desired amount of dressing
Source: Chicken of the Sea