Make a big batch of dry rub and use to marinade all your favorite meats. We love it with lamb cubes and ground meat, instructions below.
- Prep Time
- ½ cupServings
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons sugar (optional)
1. Combine cumin, coriander, paprikas, turmeric, garlic, onion, salt, pepper, and sugar (if using) together in a small bowl or jar. Transfer to a covered container and store in dry, cool place until ready to use.
USE IN A MARINADE AS FOLLOWS
1. Add to lamb cubes with ¼ cup apple cider vinegar and ¼ cup oil.
2. Add to ground meat with 2 tablespoons oil and ⅓ cup fresh herbs or 3 frozen herb cubes.
3. Add to 1 pound cubed salmon with zest and juice of one lemon.