A Thanksgiving classic with a twist!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 ServingsServings
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or non-dairy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 9- inch unbaked pie crust, if frozen, do not defrost
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine pumpkin puree, eggs, cream, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and salt.
3. Pour into prepared crust and bake until set, about 50-55 minutes.
4. Serve with whipping cream sweetened with powdered sugar and cinnamon.