If you’re on a vegan diet or have allergies, you can still have pie. This tender pie crust comes together in a flash.
- Prep Time
- 2 (9-inch) CrustsServings
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour⅔ cup solid coconut oil 1 teaspoon kosher salt1 tablespoon sugar3 to 5 tablespoons water
- Add flour, coconut oil, salt, and sugar to the bowl of a food processor and pulse for a few seconds.
- Add water, by the tablespoon, while the motor is running until the dough comes together in a ball.
- Divide the dough in half. Form each half into a 4-inch disk. Wrap tightly in plastic and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before rolling out.