Take regular cream cheese and turn it into an artistic creation by making this pine cone cheese ball. Make a few and scatter them around the table at your next daily bouffet.
- Prep Time
- 1 large cheese ballServings
- 1 (8-ounce) container garden vegetable cream cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) container roasted garlic cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups toasted pecan halves
1. In a bowl, combine garden vegetable cream cheese, garlic cream cheese, cheddar cheese and green onions.
2. Shape into an oval, tapering to one end so that the shape resembles a pine cone shape. Chill for 2 hours.
3. Arrange pecan halves over cheese oval in overlapping rows beginning at bottom and working upward.