A spreadable waldorf salad for bagels or crackers.
- Prep Time
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 large finely chopped red or green apple
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- Apple slices, for garnish
1. Beat cream cheese, honey and lemon juice in small bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until well blended.
2. Stir in apple, raisins and walnuts.
3. Refrigerate until serving time.
4. Garnish with apple slices. Serve as dip with crackers or pretzels or spread on toasted bagles