- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 2/3 cup Soybean oil (vegetable oil)
- 1/4 cup Cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Finely chopped shallots
- 3/4 teaspoon Ginger root, grated
- 3/4 teaspoon Chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground white pepper
1 Combine all ingredients in small saucepan; mix well. Bring mixture to boil, remove from heat. Makes 1 cup.
2 Toss 1 pound 8 ounces fresh torn spinach leaves with warm dressing. Garnish with bacon bits, chopped hard-cooked egg, sliced fresh mushrooms, sliced almonds or mandarin orange sections.
Source: © 2010, Courtesy of United Soybean Board