Liven up these baked wings with a flour coating and Gold's Wasabi Sauce.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 ServingsServings
- 4 pound chicken wing drumettes
- 5 tablespoon olive oil
- salt to taste
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon wasabi sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1. Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place chicken wings in a large bowl. Add salt to taste and olive oil. Mix.
3. In a large plastic bag, pour 1 cup of flour. Place the wings in the bag. Pour the rest of the flour onto the the wings. Zip the bag and shake well.
4. Take a baking pan and spray with cooking oil. Take the wings out of the bag, shake excess flour and place on the pan.
5. Once all of the wings are laid out, spray cooking oil on top.
6. Place in the oven for 30 minutes. Take out and flip over. Place back in the oven for an additional 30 minutes.
7. Remove wings from the baking pan and place in a large bowl.
8. Take a small bowl and mix the sweet chili and wasabi sauce. Add the mixture to the wings. Mix.
9. Once wings are covered in the mixture, place back onto the baking tray and into the oven to broil. Broil for 5 minutes or until wings begin to crisp.
10. Once crispy, take wings out of the broiler and drizzle sesame seeds on top.