This beautiful bark combines delicious dried fruits and nuts for an elegant but simple dessert, treat or gift. Try it with your favorite combination of dried fruits and nuts for something different.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 to 10 ServingsServings
- 11 1/2- ounces white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup shelled pistachios
- 1/3 cup Golden raisins
- 1/3 cup dried figs, chopped
- Line an 8x8-inch sheet pan with foil and set aside.
- Heat chocolate chips in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly with a spatula until melted and smooth. Pour melted chocolate onto sheet pan and smooth with spatula to create an even layer. Sprinkle with dried fruits and nuts.
- Chill 30 minutes or until set. Peel foil away and break or cut into large chunks. Serve slightly chilled. Keeps in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.