Make your sangria lighter with a white wine for a change. It's delicious.
- Prep Time
- ½ lemon and/or lime, chilled and thinly sliced
- ½ orange, chilled and thinly sliced
- ½ apple, chilled and thinly sliced
- 1 bottle dry white wine, chilled
- ¼ cup brandy
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 12 ounces lemon-lime carbonated beverage, chilled
1. Place fruit slices in 1-quart insulated container.
2. Add wine, brandy, and sugar, stir. Cover until ready to serve.
3. To serve: half-fill glasses with fruit/wine mixture; add the carbonated beverage to top out the glasses.