Your new favorite salad dressing is made with Za'atar. It adds tons of flavor to a simple dressing and makes your salad pop.
- Prep Time
- 1 cupServings
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Jamie Geller Za'atar
1. In a glass jar add olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, and za'atar.
2. Cover the jar and shake until well blended.
3. Use dressing on your favorite salad ingredients.