If you don't have a chocolate mold line a loaf pan with plastic wrap, pour the chocolate in the pan and once frozen cut into squares. Dust with cocoa powder if desired.
These truffles are best kept in the freezer, they are a bit more melty than other truffles, but I promise you will love them.
- Prep Time
- 15 candiesServings
- 1 bar dark chocolate (100 g/3.5 ounces), chopped
- 1/2 cup 100% tahini
1. Place chopped chocolate in a microwave safe bowl or small pot. Pour tahini over top.
2. Microwave or simmer for about 1 minute, until chocolate just melts. Stir chocolate and tahini together.
3. Pour mixture into chocolate molds, it makes 15 small chocolates in a mold like this. Freeze for about 2 hours or until ready to serve. Serve frozen, they melt fast.
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Calories: 75
- Carbohydrate Content: 6 g
- Fat Content: 6 g
- Protein Content: 2 g
- Sugar Content: 3 g