Y’all know that I love the Number 7 (Shabbat etc...) and I certainly love a salad that can be prepared ahead of serving. This gorgeous salad is a show stopper and everyone from the youngest to the oldest will love it.
- Prep Time
- 3 cups sliced grape tomatoes
- Kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 3 cups sliced cucumbers
- 3 cups sliced red onions
- 3 cups pitted Kalamata olives
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- 3 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 6 cups baby spinach
- Extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup tahini
- ⅓ cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
1. Layer tomatoes in a glass bowl or trifle bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Layer cucumbers, onions, olives, eggs, chicken and spinach on top of tomatoes, being sure to season with salt and pepper (except olives). Drizzle a bit of oil over the top to season.
3. Whisk together tahini, water, lemon juice and honey.
4. Cover the spinach with tahini dressing.
5. Refrigerate until ready to serve.