Not all corned beef is meant for deli sandwiches. The blackberry and apricot jams together with the mustard are an interesting combination for this main dish, hot corned beef treat.
- Cook Time
- 1/2 jar blackberry jam
- 1/2 jar apricot jam
- 2 tablespoons Grey Poupon Country Dijon Mustard
- 1 corned beef - if your corned beef is very large adjust these ingedients accordingly
1. Boil corned beef for 2 1/2 hours.
2. Let cool. Slice and place in a roaster.
3. Mix jams and mustard in a bowl.
4. Brush mixture in between slices and on top of corned beef.
5. Pour 1/4 cup water around edges of the inside of the roaster.
6. Cover and cook for 1/2 hour or more until tender.
7. Uncover and cook until golden.