With only 4 ingredients and 5 minutes of preparation, this Aduki Ginger Dip is packed with flavor and nutrients. Perfect for dipping veggies, crackers, or in a sandwich. You can find these ingredients and more at Eden.
- Prep Time
- 1 can (15 oz.) EDEN Aduki Beans, do not drain
- 1/4 cup Pickled Ginger Slices, drained
- 1 tablespoon EDEN Shoyu Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup scallions, finely chopped
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth. Serve with a selection of raw or lightly steamed vegetables and/or with EDEN Wasabi Chips, Brown Rice Chips, Vegetable Chips, or Sea Vegetable Chips.
To make a delicious thick sandwich spread, drain the beans before preceding as directed above.
Find this recipe and more at Eden Foods.