All-American turkey burger for indoor or outdoor grill. Use homemade or store-bought barbecue sauce and serve with or without buns.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 teaspoon Dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon low-carbohydrate barbecue sauce, home made or purchased
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1. Preheat electric tabletop grill.
2. Combine all ingredients and form the mixture into three burgers.
3. Toss burgers onto grill and cook for about five minutes.
Note: The carb count will vary a bit depending on what barbecue sauce you use, but should be around 4 grams of carbs and 1 gram of fiber, for a total of 3 grams of usable carbs and 27 grams of protein.
Source: National Turkey Federation