This recipe yields 2 results: The Almond Pulp leftover from making Almond Milk is perfect for gluten free recipes.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 cups milk, 1 cup flourServings
- 1 cup almonds, soaked in water 3-12 hours
- 4 cups filtered water
1. Drain almonds and place in a high-powered blender.
2. Add the 4 cups water and blend until smooth and fully mixed.
3. Line a strainer with cheese-cloth and drain the milk. If any of the ground nuts seep into the almond milk, strain again, using a clean cheesecloth.
4. Squeeze out the cheesecloth to extract any remaining milk. Save the almond pulp to make almond flour.
Almond Pulp Flour:
5. Heat oven to 200° F. Place almond pulp on parchment-lined baking sheet and place in oven for a few hours (about three) until all moisture has evaporated and almond pulp is dry.
6. Place in blender or food processor to smooth out, and blend or process for one minute.
Recipe published in JOY of KOSHER with Jamie Geller Magazine Spring 2015 SUBSCRIBE NOW