These chocolate chip cookies are absolutely excellent. My sister Amy discovered them a few years ago and they became a staple for our family. You'd never know they were Pesach cookies. (I know, I know, I say that for everything, but we are just really selective on our recipes!)
Go ahead and double the recipe... you'll regret it if you don't.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 dozenServings
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 cups cake meal
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Mix eggs and sugar. Add oil and water. Add chips and salt, then cake meal and baking powder. Mix well.
2. Refrigerate for a little while to allow the mixture to firm up a bit before baking.
3. Drop by spoonfuls onto a baking sheet, press a bit with your fingers or back of a spoon as they won't flatten like cookies usually do. (Tip: You can bake them closer together than usual because of this...)
4. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes. Enjoy!!