Apple-raisin gremolata makes the perfect complement to the braised pot roast.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 Granny Smith apples, sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Olive oil
- 1 cup golden raisins
- ½ cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, grated on a microplane
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Kosher salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Toss apple pieces with lemon juice and olive oil. Place apple pieces on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
3. Roast apple pieces until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
4. Transfer apple pieces to a mixing bowl and add remaining ingredients. Stir to combine and serve with Braised Pot Roast.