Apricot chutney is simple to make your own and then use in a simple recipe to dress up salmon.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 cupsServings
- 2 cups (16-ounces) chopped dried apricots
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ cup tarragon vinegar
- ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup water
1. Place apricots, rosemary, red pepper, salt, ginger, vinegar, sugar, and water into a medium saucepan over medium heat. Simmer for 1 hour.
2. Leave chunky or blend using an immersion blender.
3. Cool, cover, and refrigerate for up to a month.
Apricot glazed salmon: Spread 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard over a 2 to 3 pounds salmon fillets. Top with ½ cup chutney. Bake in 350°F oven for 20 minutes. Brush with additional chutney. Garnish with radish sprouts.