From Grandma's kitchen many years ago! She was ahead of her time!!! This side dish of frozen chrein can be eaten with turkey or beef.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- Bottle of Gold's red horseradish
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 cans whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 package red jello
- 1/2 cup boiling water
1. Stir jello into 1/2 cup boiling water.
2. Add horse radish, sugar, cranberry sauce and stir it all together.
3. Place in a pretty bowl that can be put into the freezer.
4. Serve frozen (remove from fridge 10 minutes before serving)
Can be eaten with turkey or beef.
Extremely different and yummy!