Turn this into a mason jar salad for a great on-the-go lunch. Place vinaigrette and blueberries in the bottom of a pint-sized mason jar. Then layer in almonds and a couple of handfuls of arugula. Twist on lid and refrigerate.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 package (5-ounces) arugula
- 1 package (6-ounces) blueberries
- ½ cup slivered almonds, toasted
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ⅓ cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- ⅓ cup honey
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Toast almonds. Find directions here.
2. Whisk together oil, juice, and honey.
3. Mix all ingredients together, then season with salt and pepper.