- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 2 boneless beef top loin steaks, cut 1 inch thick (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 1/2 medium red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 cups torn salad greens or sliced Napa cabbage
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts (optional)
- Citrus-Soy Dressing:2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1 serrano pepper, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 Large clove garlic, minced
1 Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place beef steaks in skillet; cook 12 to 15 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally. Remove; let stand 10 minutes.
2 Whisk dressing ingredients in small bowl until blended.
3 Carve steaks. Combine beef, onion and cilantro in medium bowl. Add dressing; toss. Serve on salad greens. Sprinkle with peanuts.