This glaze is also delicious over chicken, or used as a dipping sauce for fried wontons.
- 6 ServingsServings
- 6 (4-ounce) slices baby salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Kosher salt
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- 6 leaves leaf lettuce or lollo bionda
- ¾ cup Asian Apricot Glaze
- Black and white sesame seeds for garnish
Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a 9- x 13-inch baking pan.
Rinse and pat dry salmon fillets. Arrange them in the prepared pan. Set aside. In a small bowl, combine olive oil and garlic. Brush over salmon. Season generously with salt and pepper.
Bake, uncovered,until fish flakes easily, 18 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven, and allow to cool to room temperature. Line six appetizer plates with lettuce leaves; arrange cooled salmon on top.
Pour Asian Apricot Glaze over salmon right before serving. Garnish with sesame seeds.