Make your own oven-baked potato chips and flavor them with wasabi to dip in this Asian inspired guacamole.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 large russet potato, sliced into thin rounds
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 2 teaspoons wasabi powder (optional)
- 3 ripe avocados
- ½ cup chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons wasabi sauce
- 1 tomato, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Toss potatoes with sesame oil, 1 teaspoon salt and wasabi powder. Arrange potato slices, in a single layer, on prepared sheet pan. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
- Mash avocado, scallions, wasabi sauce, tomato, lime juice, and remaining 1 teaspoon salt to desired consistency. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Serve with wasabi potato chips.