Simple Asian slaw looks extra gorgeous when you use red cabbage. Don't forget the crunchy nuts.
- Prep Time
- 1 small head of red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- ½ cup chopped peanuts or cashews
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
Miso vinaigrette (reserved from halibut recipe)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
1. Toss cabbage, carrots, peanuts, scallions, and miso vinaigrette together in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Serve alongside Miso and Lime Halibut en Papillote.