A charcuterie board is an easy way to impress family and guests for any fall gathering. We didn’t include amounts here, but plan on 3 slices of each meat for each guest. To save time, have your butcher thinly slice meats, so all you need to do is arrange them on the board.
Pair your meats with our make-ahead Pickled Fruits and Vegetables for the perfect tangy accompaniment to your charcuterie.
- Prep Time
- 3 Slices Each Meat Per PersonServings
- Salami, thinly sliced, and folded into loose triangle/napkin shape
- Natural turkey breast, thinly sliced
- Duck sausage, thinly sliced
- Rare roast beef, thinly sliced
- Long bread sticks
- Olives, pickled fruits and vegetables (see note above)
- Coarse grain and grainy mustard
- Assorted dried fruit like figs, apricots, and cranberries
- Fresh green grapes
- Assorted rolls, crackers and flat breads
1. Wrap slices of roast beef around long bread sticks. Artfully arrange meats, fruits on a charcuterie board or butcher block.
2. Place mustards in small bowls, pickled fruits or vegetables in small jars or bowls, and breads or crackers in a tray or basket. Center the board on a large table and serve.