Short for “Better and Better,” this is how it tastes the more you drink! You can serve this in a glass as-is, or get crazy with the insane milkshake trend, freakshakes, layering fun garnishes on top like shredded coconut, chocolate sauce, candy bars and whipped cream.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 scoops French vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 heaping tablespoon fudge sauce
- 1 ounce bourbon
- 1 ounce butterscotch schnapps
- 1 chocolate coconut candy bar
- Hot fudge
- Shredded sweet coconut
- Coconut chocolate candies
- Maraschino cherries
1. Add ice cream, milk, fudge, bourbon, schnapps, and candy to a blender and blend for 20 to 30 seconds.
2. Dip rim of glass into hot fudge and lightly press shredded sweetened coconut onto fudge. Fill glass with blended milkshake. Top drink with a scoop of ice cream, more hot fudge, and a coconut candy bar split in half on top.