Bok choy is a green vegetable common in Asian cuisine. The baby version is perfect when sauteed with just a bit of ginger to spice up the flavor and soy sauce for salt.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 heads baby bok choy, rinsed, dried and sliced lengthwise
- 1 cube frozen crushed ginger
- ½ tablespoon soy sauce
- Heat oil in a large saute pan over high heat.
- Add bok choy and ginger.
- Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until bok choy is just tender. Add soy sauce and mix well.
- Spoon onto serving plate and serve.