A delicious hearty soup recipe combining the flavors of meat and different vegetables.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 lbs. Ground beef chuck
- 6 oz. (3) Small onions, chopped
- 3 cans, 16 oz. each Diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1-1/2 lbs. (6 cups) Sliced carrots
- 1-1/2 lbs (6 cups) Broccoi florets
- 2 qts. Beef broth
- 1-1/2 tsp. Dried thyme leaves
- 1-1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
1 Cook beef and onions in large saucepan until beef is browned, about 10 minutes.
2 Stir in remaining ingredients and heat to boiling.
3 Reduce heat and simmer covered until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.