These are kid-friendly and adult-friendly. Nothin’ better than pleasing the entire crowd at once.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 ServingsServings
- Cooking spray
- 1 pound boneless rib-eye steak, cut into 32 (¼-inch) slices
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon Gold's Horseradish
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Preheat broiler to high. Lightly spray 2 rimmed baking sheets.
- Carefully thread beef slices on 5-inch long skewers in a wavy up and down pattern so the skewer sticks through the meat several times. Place on the prepared baking sheets and repeat with remaining beef and skewers. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Broil on high for 5 to 8 minutes, or until cooked through.
- In a small bowl, combine mustard, horseradish, and honey; mix well.
- Serve satay with dipping sauce.
Yield: 32 skewers, 8 servings