- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger or 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 package (6 ounces) frozen pea pods
- 3 cups cold cooked rice
- 3 tablespoons Soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
1 Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add ground beef, ginger and garlic; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into 3/4-inch crumbles and stirring occasionally.
2 Remove from skillet with slotted spoon; pour off drippings.
3 Heat 2 tablespoons water in same skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
4 Add bell pepper and pea pods; cook 3 minutes or until pepper is crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in rice, soy sauce and sesame oil.
5 Return beef to skillet; heat through. Stir in green onions.