These beer braised bites have deep layers of flavor and get a nice balanced kick from the spicy mustard.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 as an appetizer 3 as an entrée ServingsServings
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, such as Gold’s Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish, such as Gold’s White Horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 turkey sausage links (about 1 pound)
- 1 cup beer
Prepare dipping sauce: In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, soy sauce, mustard, horseradish, and pepper. Stir until smooth and set aside.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage links and brown on all sides, cooking about 12 minutes total. Carefully add beer and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and cook until sausages are cooked all the way through, about 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from pan and cut into bite-size pieces. Serve with Spicy Mustard Dipping Sauce.
Nutrition information is based on 6 servings.