These really are BITTERSWEET and rich, you've gotta like that bite. To sweeten them up add more agave or sub in sugar or honey to taste.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 shots, about 12 tablespoons ServingsServings
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons pure agave
- ¼ cup good quality extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons boiling water
- Coarse flake sea salt, crushed pistachios, orange zest, whipped cream, optional
Blend cocoa, agave, oil and water in a food processor until smooth and creamy. Stopping to scrape down the sides as necessary. Spoon evenly between 6 shot glasses. Serve or finish with desired topping of choice.
Can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for at least 3 days.