Combine blue cheese and chopped pecans to make a cheese log to serve as hor devours, at a cocktail party or an afternoon at-the-pool get-together. Prep time below does not include chill time.
- Prep Time
- 12 servingsServings
- ¾ cup finely chopped parsley
- ¼ cup chopped toasted pecans
- ¼ cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 3 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 6 hard boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Hot sauce
1. In small bowl, combine parsley, pecans and red pepper.
2. In medium bowl, blend cream cheese with blue cheese.
3. Stir in chopped eggs, green onions, garlic and hot sauce, several dashes, until blended.
4. Shape into a 10-inch log and roll in parsley mixture.
5. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.