You will never buy salad dressing again after making this blue cheese dressing. Absolutey scrumptious on salad or as a dip!
- Prep Time
- 1 2/3 cupsServings
- 1 (4 ounce) package blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 (3 ounce)package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup half and half
1. Reserve 1/3 cup of the crumbled blue cheese.
2. In small mixer bowl, blend remaining blue cheese and the cream cheese on low speed.
3. Add mayonnaise and half and half. Beat on medium speed until creamy.
4. Stir in reserved blue cheese.
5. Cover and chill at least 3 hoursto blend flavors.