Boneless wings have become increasingly popular on fancy menus over the past few years, but the truth is they are not really wings! They are simply sliced up pieces of chicken which are usually fried and flavored to taste like wings.
So we realized that we could do the same thing using boneless chicken thighs and the broiler to keep it healthier and easier than frying and the results are fantastic.
If you love wings, but don't love all the fat they come with, give these buffalo wings a try.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 skinless boneless chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Jamie Geller Hungarian Rub or Smoked Paprika
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
Dairy Free Ranch Dip
- 1/2 cup dairy free sour cream
- 1 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice (or to taste)
1. Preheat oven to broil.
2. Slice chicken thighs into thick strips. Season with salt, Hungarian Rub, garlic powder, cayenne, and pepper. Toss or mix to coat well.
3. Spread chicken on a large sheet pan so there is plenty of space. Broil for 15-20 minute tossing half way through. When nice and golden place in a bowl and toss with buffalo sauce. Enjoy with ranch dip.
Combine sour cream with parsley, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, chives and salt. Mix well, add lemon to taste.