- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 package (4 links) Jack’s Gourmet cured bratwurst sausage, sliced ¼ on the bias
- 12 slider buns (4 burger buns can be substituted instead)
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
- 4 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 chopped fresh tarragon leaves
1. Combine the sauerkraut and caraway seeds and reserve.
2. Combine the mustard and tarragon leaves and reserve.
3. Heat a sauté pan over medium heat with 2 teaspoons oil. Add sausage and cook until golden brown, about 3-5 minutes.
4. To serve, slice the buns in half. Spread a small amount of mustard on the bottom half of each bun. Top with sausage and sauerkraut and place other half of bun on top. Secure with a toothpick if necessary.
Recipes originally published in JOY of KOSHER with Jamie Geller Magazine Winter 2012 SUBSCRIBE NOW