Most people in America don’t think of eating rice for breakfast, but it’s quite common in other countries. The rice in this recipe has a nice cinnamony flavor and is topped with fruit and yogurt.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 servngServings
- ½ teaspoon baharat or ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup cooked brown basmati rice
- 2 tablespoons diced pear
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon plain nonfat yogurt
- ½ teaspoon honey
1. Sprinkle baharat over basmati.
2. Heat rice in the microwave until warm, about 1 minute.
3. Top with pears, cranberries, yogurt, and honey.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 220
- Carbohydrate Content: 58 g
- Fat Content: 1 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 4 g
- Sodium Content: 13 mg
- Sugar Content: 19 g