- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1-1/3 cup egg substitute, scrambled
- ½ cup salsa
- 1 cup Cheddar & Monterey Jack shredded cheese
- 4 whole-wheat, flour tortillas (8-inch)
1. Combine scrambled eggs, salsa and cheese in a large bowl; toss lightly to blend.
2. Place one-fourth egg mixture down the center of each tortilla. Fold tortillas closed.
3. Place 1 filled tortilla on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave on high (100%) power for 30 to 40 seconds or until hot and cheese is melted; repeat with remaining filled tortillas.
Source: National Dairy Council