Call it a pie or a quiche, broccoli and mushrooms are a fantastic combo no matter what the name.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 (10-ounce) box frozen chopped broccoli cuts, thawed and drained
- 1 (8-ounce) carton fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 (9-inch) frozen prepared piecrust
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup liquid non-dairy creamer
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Arrange broccoli, mushrooms and onions in piecrust.
3. In a bowl, place eggs, non-dairy creamer, flour, salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
4. Pour over vegetables.
5. Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour to 1 and 15 minutes, until mixture is set. Use a pie server to cut into wedge-shaped pieces. Serve warm.
Tip: Loosely cover with aluminum foil if center is not yet set but crust is browning too fast.