This savory broccoli-noodle kugel is always a hit at the dinner table.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 (12-ounce) package egg or no-yolk noodles
- 4 tablespoons margarine
- 3 boxes frozen chopped broccoli, defrosted
- 1 cup Coffee Rich, defrosted lightly beaten
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 envelopes onion soup mix
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Boil noodles till barely softened, about 5 minutes. Drain.
3. Melt margarine in the warm noodles.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients.
5. Bake in a 9 x 13 metal pan 40 minutes.