This recipe screams “super burger”! Buckwheat is a superfood, gluten free, full of nutrients and good for your heart. It’s not only incredibly healthy, it’s also super delicious and easy. This burger will fill you up for your lunch and keep your diet on track! Veggie burger never tasted so good!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 cup soaked buckwheat grains
- 2 cups water
- Black pepper & Sea Salt to taste
- Fresh chopped herbs of your choosing
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1 Egg
- Oil of your choosing (my favorite is almond walnut oil)
1. Soak 1 cup of buckwheat for 2 cups of water for an hour. Strain.
2. Pour the buckwheat paste into a bowl and add salt, pepper, herbs, onion, and egg.
3. Form patties.
4. Oil parchment paper and place the burgers on the parchment.
5. Bake them for 25-30min 350F (180ºC).
Note: These burgers can be ideally served with greek tzatziki, or goat cheese. They are also delicious with greens and a fresh salad! Enjoy!