Editor's Note: These delicious Buffalo Blue Cheese Kale Chips are savory and crunchy, topped with blue cheese and flavored with hot sauce and tahini.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 (10 oz.) bag chopped kale, washed, checked and dried
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons tahini paste
- ½ cup hot sauce
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
1. Preheat oven to 250°F.
2. Place kale in an extra large bowl and season with salt.
3. Blend tahini and hot sauce until combined.
4. Dress kale with sauce and toss to coat with tongs or hands.
5. Spread kale in an even layer on two extra large rimmed baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Try to keep the leaves from overlapping to insure that kale will cook evenly and crisp.
6. Bake for 1 ½-2 hours, tossing every 30 minutes until kale is crisp.
7. Place kale on a serving dish and top with crumbled blue cheese.