A barbecue needs at least one healthy side dish. Instead of coleslaw drenched in mayonnaise, try this cabbage salad lightly tossed in a sweet dressing. The ramen noodles will give your salad that extra crunch. So instead of the go-to romaine salad with tomatoes, cucumber and onion try this fun, fresh and colorful salad.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 ServingsServings
- 8 thin slices of chicken breasts
- 1 head of green cabbage
- 1 bunch of scallions diced
- 1 package of Tradition Ramen soup noodles
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- Poultry seasoning
- Asian dressing to taste I used Walden Farms
1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a baking dish, place chicken breasts. Lightly coat with olive oil. Generously coat the chicken with poultry seasoning on each side.
3. Place chicken in the oven for 30 minutes.
4. When the chicken is cooked, cut into bites size pieces. In a large bowl, add chicken, cabbage, diced scallions, and crunch ramen noodles. Add dressing to taste. Toss well.